Company Profile :
Futures First is involved in trading derivatives on European and US Exchanges. It started operations in India in Gurgaon in July, 2004. The company subsequently opened five additional offices viz. Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gandhinagar and Noida.
In a short time, the company has been able to capture a good market share of the volumes in the global exchanges on which it trades. The company is associated with G H Financials, which is a leading player in futures and options industry in London.
Essential Duties :
Supervisory Duties :
- Ensuring smooth running of day to day activities
- TT Support, IT, Troubleshooting
- Guiding the administrative activities at the site including catering to the internal customers i.e. employees of the organization in terms of stationary, office equipments, housekeeping, security etc. and managing facilities and day-to-daybranch operations.
- Resolving trader’s queries (non – trading related) for e.g. query related to their positions etc…
- Back office support
- Printing correct Statements
- Liaise with Overseas office
- Office administration
- Ensuring all HR policies are properly implemented.
- Employee Motivation
- Sending necessary details to corporate office
- Management Reporting (Preparing necessary MIS & Reports for Management)
- Ensures all established costs, quality customer service, and delivery commitments are met
- Supports and promotes company and corporate policies and procedures.
- Performs administrative activities associated with the effective management of operations
- Communicates all operational issues to the appropriate personnel in a clear and timely manner
- Directly supervises all the traders and vendors. Carries out supervisory
responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies.
- Responsibilities include
interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Actively support trader’s growth